Birstall Golf Club is owned by its members, it has a reputation for being one of the best golf venues in the county and the combination of a beautifully maintained course and friendly clubhouse atmosphere makes it a particularly enjoyable place to play golf.
Situated to the north of Leicester and enjoying magnificent views over the city, the hills of Charnwood forest and to the east towards Rutland, the Club was founded in 1901. The course is 6239 yards long with a par of 70 providing a fair and exciting challenge for any golfer.
There are superb greens and fairways with some very challenging tree-lined holes on a layout which is easy to walk. The course and the clubhouse facilities ensure you can enjoy a pleasant, challenging round and a particularly friendly, sociable atmosphere afterwards.
• Variety of memberships to suit all needs.
• Competitive rates of subscription.
• Wide range of competitions for all handicaps.
• Team golf across all handicap ranges.
• Discounted rates for your guests.
• Online tee booking.
• Extensive ‘Passport Scheme’ enabling you to play at nearby courses at greatly discounted rates.
• Quality food and drinks available at discounted prices from the Clubhouse.
• Regular communication via Club App, E-marketing and social media.
• Fully stocked golf shop with tuition available at very competitive rates.
• Private party/wedding hire at discounted members rates.
There are a number of types of membership available to you, please see table below which displays benefits and prices.
|Full Playing Member (first year offer)||£999||Play all year around, competitions|
|5 Day Member (first year offer)||£775||Play Mon-Fri|
|Flexible Membership||£350||Via Play More Golf Scheme (see Flexible membership page for further information)|
|House & Social||£90|
|Student||Dependant on age|
Please download the application form below. Once filled in email to email@example.com along with a passport sized photograph or drop it into the Club. Alternatively call now for further information on 0116 267 4322.